Friday, 3 February 2012

I'm try , just pushing on girlxx ~

  Hey and Asalammualaikum people ~ Yeahhh , i'm typing again -.- Today is 4 February right , i know that ~ why time fly so slow ? Ughhhh >,< After Amir going to MTD , i was get a new 'JOB' and it's help me to be busy as i want :) But but but , hurmmm nothinglah ~
  Actually , i miss him badly and i'm so tired right now ~ I'm tired because i'm going to stadium --' I've atheletics trainning >,< I was accident and injured ~ My legs and hands was bleed -,- Ouchh ouchh ouchhh , it's hurt ! Brgghhhh -,- forget about that :) I'm better right now , don't worry ;)
  Thanks Ya Allah cause give me strong ;) I'm not crying as in the past ~ But , when i'm pray i will cried ~ And also before sleep ! I don't know , automaticly 'my rain' will be abundant abundant and abundant>,<  Ilovehimtoomuch ❤ Imisshimdamnmuch ❤ Ineedhimsomuch ❤ Sayang , i'm try to be strong ~
  Everynight , after i'm pray i will crying ~ ughhhh >,< I can't stop it ! My friends was help me to be happy but but but , hurrhhh ! I will make my fake smile to make them feel better :D  That's is me after Amir going to MTD ~ I spend more my time to ........ >,< IMISSSYOUUUUUUU ❤
  I miss your voice , laugh , annoying and many things that  you always make me happy ~ I'm totally miss you Amir ! Only that words that i've say ~ Sayang , everyday i'm hope that you never forget me .. Many things that's  i've  through after you leaving to MTD -,- My sister in law will say 'be patient' to me ... Akim always sing me a song ~ He can feel that i'm in sad .. Ughhhhh !
  Dude , i've stop  typing right now because i want to sleep ~ I'm try to  .....  Insyaallah :') Papai ~
IloveyouMohdAmir !!❤  I'm waiting you sayang :') Only MohdAmirinMyheart ! ❤