Sunday, 5 February 2012

ILOVEYOU MOHD AMIR !

<><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><>
When you beside me , I'll smile because you make my heart smile :)
  Iloveyou sayang ! I was crazy now , Maybe I dream too much ...  But , when I think of you , I long to feel your touch .. To whisper in your ear .. Words that are old as time .. Words only you would hear .. If only you were mine .. I wish , I could go back to the very first day I know you .. Should've made my move when you looked in my eyes .. Cause by now I know that you'd feel the way that I do .. And I'd whisper those words as you'd lie here by myside ..
  ILOVEYOU ! Please say you love me too .. These three words , they could change our lives forever .. And I promise you that we will always be together till the end of the time ... So , today I finally find .. The courage deep inside .. Just to walk right up to your door .. But my body can't move .. When I finally get to it .. Just like a thousands before .. Then without a word , you handed me this letter .. Read I hope this finds the way into your heart .. You said 'I LOVE YOU '
  Well , maybe I need a little love and maybe I need a little care .. Maybe you need somebody just to hold you .. If you do , just reach out and I'll be there .. If I should stay , I would only be in your way .. Every steps of the way , I think about you .. And I will always love you .. Bittersweets , memories .. That is all I'm taking with me .. I want to spend mylife time loving you .. More than you'll ever know .. I just wanna spend my life with you .. And I hope that you want to spend your life with me too .. I ONLY LOVE YOU MOHD AMIR !!!