Sunday, 6 May 2012

Heart feeling ~

    Hello people , here is a girl had a full day of laughing actually is very weakkkkkk , yes that's me ! Everyday I've been crazy with mah friends but finally I'll crying . Until when ? 2 years ? OMG ~ Please girl , try to be strong as him ..
   Dear sweetheart , with my every breath that I take .. With my every heartbeat .. I am always THINKING of you Amir :'( In my wake , breezing in my dream .. In my sleep and imagination .. Again , I'm always THINKING of you sayang ! :'( It's so obvious that I NEEDED LOVE from you my dear ! Only then I will feel ALIVE ~ Mohd Amir Bin Abd Rahim , I REALLY DO LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU GIVING MEANING TO MY LIFE  ! I will continue to love you a moment more after ever after ! In the moments of fear with all the struggles in life I'M GRATEFUL because you are here sayang :') Let it be that I lost all my worldly possessions AS LONG AS YOU STILL HERE . 
    I love you enough to fight for you , compromise for you and sacrifice myself if need to be . Enough to miss you incredibly when we're apart , no matter what length of time , It's for and regardless of the distance . Enough to be in our relationship , to stand by it through the worse of time , to faith in our strength as couple and never give up on us . Enough to spend the rest of my life with you , be there when you need me or want me and never ever to leave you or life without you ..
    I LOVE YOU DAMN REALLY MUCH ! PLEASE BE IN MY HEART FOREVER MOHD AMIR BIN ABD RAHIM AS YOUR ALL PROMISES ! I'm hope sayang , really really hope . I know you will , Insyaallah . I know that I'm not good perfect enough to you but I'm try to be the good one and only for you . Haihhhhhhhhh , my heart is so weakkkkk . As my sister said , I should got an award cause every night I'll crying before sleep ~ See , how weak I am .
   Ya Allah :'( IMISSYOUSAYANGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ! I hope you missing me too ~ Thank you so much cause give me a second chance to know you and stolen your heart . And thank you so much cause accept me as who I am . I'm VERY FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU ! I REALLY LOVING YOU AMIR ! Hurhhhh ~